Summer Outfit Ideas



Tired of wearing layers of clothes, thick jackets, long coats, and boots? Well, the season of mangoes has come. 
Summer is the best season to experiment with outfits and show some skin too😄. So bring out those shorts, skirts, and dresses and mix and match to create your own outfits this summer. Summer is my favorite season when it comes to clothing and styling. I love summer as its the best time to experiment with colors leaving the dull winter colors behind. Don't get me wrong, I love my grey and black outfits. 

Summer is the perfect time to mix and match different trends and create your own.

So grab a drink as here I am to share with you my summer outfit ideas which are not only affordable but can also be created by each and every one of you out there.


1> Summer Shorts + Off the shoulder T-shirt 




In this outfit, I have put together a look that is easy to recreate and the items are available in everyone's wardrobe.
I have styled this off the shoulder silk t-shirt with high waisted shorts. I like to carry a simple black sling bag, a sunglass, and a black sandal to complete the look.

Keep the makeup light and glowy with a bright lip. Summer is all about glowy, dewy looking skin.

This outfit is an easy, breezy outfit and can be easily carried out.

2> Shirt + Distressed Shorts


This outfit is very similar to the previous outfit. Here I have paired a floral shirt with distressed shorts. To accessorize the look, I have taken a tan sling bag and a tan wristwatch to match the orange and brown color in the shirt. This outfit would look better with a tan sandal but I didn't find mine so I paired this one instead.

This outfit is also light, airy and easy to carry.


3> White T-shirt + wide leg pant


This outfit is the most practical outfit out of all.
Here I have styled a plain white t-shirt with my bright blue wide leg pant. The bright blue color is giving a pop of color to this simple outfit. As the pant is blue so I paired a blue slipper with it. To give the outfit my personal touch, I have tied a knot in front of the t-shirt to show the waistline a little better. To accessorize, I wore a rose gold watch with bracelets.

I kept makeup simple with a nude lipstick for daytime. And if you want to carry this look in the nighttime then just put on a bright lip shade and if you want you can also create a subtle smokey eye and put on some heels.


4> All Black



I know all black look is not everyone's cup of tea but this look is so iconic that it never goes out of fashion. All black look makes you look lean and tall, so why not😉.

Ok, so this look is head to toe black as you can see. But to bring some colors to this look I have paired a funky bag with red heels to match the bag. This outfit is basically a night out outfit but if you are bold enough you can pull this off during day time too with light makeup and nude lips.
As far as the accessories, you can put on huge hoop earrings and a fancy watch.


5>Bright Maxi Dress


This outfit is a little out there. But summer is all about fun colors and experimenting. 
I have just styled a bright multicolored maxi dress with a tan heel and rose gold accessories.
The whole vibe of this outfit is orange and green, so I choose this tan(slightly orange) shoes to go with it.
This outfit screams vacation to me. This one is the perfect outfit for a beach vacation.


6> T-shirt + Jeans



This outfit is appropriate for college. Any college student can carry this outfit even if there is a dress code.
Some girls do not like wearing dark denim in summer so you can wear white denim instead. White is such a soothing and pleasing color for the hot sweaty weather.
Here I have paired a simple graphic t-shirt with my white skinny jeans and my grey shoes.
I have used a men's black belt to go with it.
As its a casual look, don't go overboard with the makeup, keep it simple and youthful looking.


7>LBD


This outfit is again everyone's favorite outfit and mine too. I think almost every woman has an LBD in their closet. It's easy to style and available everywhere.
Put on a little black dress and carry a black sling bag with a heel and you are party ready.
You could easily put on a black heel with it but I have used a different color heel intentionally to spice up the look.
You can easily wear a smokey eye with a bright lip or a nude lip as far as your preference. And don't forget to put lots of highlighters girl!😉 

8> Single Color T-shirt + Pencil skirt 


This is a combination of the formal and casual look. The black pencil skirt gives the outfit a formal look and the simple plain t-shirt balances it.
This outfit can easily be given a new look if you exchange the heels with a white sneaker to make it more casual.
Put on some good natural makeup and simple accessories and you are good to go.

9> Black Denim + Crop Top


This out is for those girls who can not stay without a good pair of black jeans.
I have styled a super high waisted skinny black jeans with my light blue crop top and a dark blue scarf and a black belt.
This is a very simple outfit but looks very classy and sassy.
For the makeup, it's as far your preference you can keep it simple and can also go bold.


10> LRD


This is for those girly girls out there. A little red dress is a staple piece of clothing. It looks classy and girly every time.
This dress can be worn in the day time with white sneakers and minimal makeup. It can easily get transformed into a nighttime look by putting a heel on and making the makeup a bit more classy.


These are all my summer outfit ideas for you guys. You can easily have fun with your looks and be creative. And most importantly carry all your outfits with confidence and a smile😊. 






















Comments

Popular Posts