Monthly Favorites( June 2019 )

June 2019 Favorites


Hello beautiful! Hope you are having a great week so far! I have thought of making a new series on my website. Let's call it #monthlyfavsI would be testing new products each month and create a mini-review of those products. I would try to give you my honest reviews about the products.

Month June 2019 is very close to my heart as this is the month I started my own website. Apart from this, I shopped quite a few products and have been trying those products every single day.  I wanted to show you guys my current favorite products. Let's go!

June 2019 Favorites
This is the sneak peek of all the products


Favorite 1: 

June 2019 Favorites

Let's start with the product that has completely changed my life. I never step out of the door without this product. I am a contact lens wearer and I was in a search of something compact to carry all my contact lens items. This product is so compact and perfect for traveling. This box contains a small bottle to carry contact solution, contact lens inserter, and removal to insert and remove the lenses and lens container. It also has a mirror to see while insertion/ removal of the lens. 
This is such an amazing product for the contact lens wearers. Every lens person should get this product as I fell.

The product link is given below.


Favorite 2: 

June 2019 Favorites

Let's come to my next obsession, fragrance. I have been using this body stray from Yardley London. This is the Morning Dew Refreshing Body Spray. Ever since I have used this perfume, I am in love with the smell. This is an everyday kind of spray. The best part is that it's not at all an expensive perfume despite the smell being luxurious. It has a very florally minty smell perfect for hot summer days. The packaging is amazing, the smell is perfect and the price is low, what else do you want in an everyday perfume?

Product link:


Favorite 3: 

June 2019 Favorites

This is again a deodorant I love using. This is one of the product I have been using for ages. This is actually my 5th bottle. This is an antiperspirant deodorant which keeps the underarms dry and smooth throughout the day. It claims to protect the underarms from perspiration for 48 hours but of course, I haven't tried testing it for 48 hours but yes it stays for the entire day. This has 0% alcohol in it so it is extremely gentle on the skin. 
I have even used this after waxing my underarms and it does not cause any irritation whatsoever. This is a must-have for every woman.  

product link:


Favorite 4: 

June 2019 Favorites

I have been obsessed with this face oil recently. Previously I never believed in facial oils until this oil came in my life. The Palm grape seed and sea buckthorn oil have completely changed the texture of my face. This oil is enriched with 10 amazing oils that work worders for the face. This brings back life to the face by giving an unbelievable glow. 
I have made an entirely separate article reviewing this product if you are interested to know about the product and the benefits of the oils present in it then click on the link below.



Favorite 5: 

June 2019 Favorites

This one is a hair care product. It's the Ayusri Hairina Herbal Hair Potion. It is enriched with natural vitamin E and almond oil. It is a non-sticky serum. I have used a lot of hair serums previously like the Livon Hair Serum and the Loreal Hair Serum but ever since I have started using this Serum from Ayusri I am very satisfied with the way my hair looks. This is my 2nd bottle of the product and the first bottle lasted for about 1 year. Only 3-4 drops of the serum are enough for the entire hair.
One thing is to be noted though, it's a thick serum so if you don't like thick serums, probably this is not for you.

Favorite 6: 

June 2019 Favorites

You must be surprised to see this product in my monthly favorite list as its a men's product. Despite being men's product, it can be used by women without any side effects. The Nivea Men After Shave Balm is lotion meant to be used after shaving. But the way I use this product is before applying makeup. This aftershave balm acts as a very good primer for the base makeup. In fact, it is better than many primers available in the market with high price tags. This is a non-sticky thin gel-like lotion with no alcohol so not at all harmful for the skin.

Product link:



Favorite 7: 

June 2019 Favorites

Coming to lotions, the Nivea Body Lotions are my every time favorite body lotion. I have been using the Nivea Body Lotions from my childhood. This one is the Extra Whitening Lotion with SPF 15. Though I love the Aloe Vera one equally. This lotion is perfect for the summer and monsoon months as its a very light-weight lotion with added SPF. 

Product link:


Favorite 8: 

June 2019 Favorites

Lastly, a notebook is worth mentioning. I love a good notebook and this one was actually a gift from someone so it is close to my heart. I absolutely love the quote on top of the notebook which says " Live Love Laugh". This is such a good note to start the day. I write all my blog ideas in this notebook and it gives so much positivity and motivation each time I see the quote on top of the notebook.






With this, I am ending my Monthly Favorites for the month of June 2019. 
Hope you guys enjoy your life to the fullest. 


"Live your life, Love yourself and make People Laugh".


If you liked my article about "Monthly Favorites( June 2019 )", don't forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT.




↝ connect with me
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™WEBSITE💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™FACEBOOK💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™INSTAGRAM💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™PINTEREST💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™TUMBLR💙💙💙











Comments

Popular Posts