MY MORNING SKIN CARE ROUTINE ( SUMMER EDITION )




When it comes to skin care, we all think about night skincare routine. We all think night time is the only time to pamper our skin. But that's not true if you want a long term result then a morning skincare routine should be given equal importance as the night skincare routine. A healthy night skincare routine leads to a rejuvenated skin but strong morning skincare protects the skin.

Here I am sharing my daily morning skincare routine with you guys. My skincare routine changes from time to time as my skin behaves differently in different weather and temperature. This summer I am strictly following this routine. 

So if you are interested in knowing my skincare regime then keep on reading........................................


Step 1: Cleansing

My skincare regime starts with cleansing my face thoroughly with the AHAGLOW SKIN REJUVENATING FACE WASH. This face wash was recommended by my dermatologist. It is recommended for acne-prone skin. It helps to rejuvenate skin by removing dead cells resulting in a clean healthy-looking face. Sometimes I like to use the BIOTIQUE HONEY GEL REFRESHING FOAMING FACE CLEANSER to wash my face. This is a mild face wash and also rejuvenate the skin and keep the skin soft and supple. 
This step helps to remove any kind of oils and moisture trapped in my skin due to my night time skincare routine.





Step 2: Toner

After I am done with cleansing, I like to apply a toner. This step is usually skipped by most of the women but it is one of the important steps. Using a toner is extremely useful to remove any excess dirt and oil on the skin leaving a fresh looking face. It hydrates the skin. I use the DABAR GULABARI ROSE WATER as a toner. I spray some product on a cotton pad and then gently rub it on the skin.   























Step 3: Serum

After my skin is cleaned completely, I like to put my favorite serum, it is the JUICY CHEMISTRY HELICHRYSUM AND ROSEHIP SERUM. This step should be followed if you want your skin to look youthful in the long run. The serum mentioned above is an oil-based serum. As I have combination skin, I like to use this serum but you can use any serums available in the market as per your preferences. The serum provides the skin with that extra moisture.































Step 4:  Moisturizer 



Moisturization is key to youthful and happy skin. This step is the most important of all. Sometimes, people avoid applying serum and directly move to moisturization. But a serum and a moisturizer go hand in hand. If you skip one of them, you can never get the best of each product. As our body needs hydration, our skin too needs it. 
I like to use the PALM GRAPE SEED AND SEA BUCKTHORN GLOW-RESTORE FACE OILS BLEND to moisturize my face. This oil acts as a perfect moisturizer for my skin and does not leave my skin looking oily. 

I have made a detailed review for this particular oil in a separate post. If you are interested then you can check it out. 
https://mybeautyandfashionscrapbook.blogspot.com/2019/06/plum-grape-seed-and-sea-buckthorn-oil.html


























Step 5: Sun protection

I cannot stress enough how important this step is. If you really want to apply only one product in the morning and step out of the door, I would recommend applying this. This should not be skipped by any means. 
As we all know, "prevention is better than cure". So, protect and prevent your skin from damaging by the harmful UV rays for the upcoming future.

I use this UV DOUX SILICONE SUNSCREEN GEL. This is again recommended by my dermatologist. You can easily find this sunscreen in any pharmacy. This is an amazing sunscreen. It does not leave any nasty white cast, also it is nonsticky as it has a silicone base.



Step 6: Lip care

This step again is skipped by most of the people. Hydrating the lips is as important as hydrating the skin. You don't want to roam around with chapped lips right? So put some lip balm before you put your liquid lipstick. Not only it will keep your lips plump but also will make the lipstick application much easier.
I use the NIVEA LIP BALM to hydrate my lips.




Show some love to your skin and your skin will love you back💝............................


This is the finished result






Comments

Popular Posts