IT'S MY BIRTHDAY


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

I am 21 now. How did this happen? Everyone says I am officially an adult now. But is it so? I am still a 15-year-old girl from the heart. 

Well, I think age is truly just a number but society sets expectations for us to feel like we need to achieve something by a certain age and we need to expect something according to our age. I think this isn't fair at all. We should be given permission to think about what we want from our life instead of them telling us.

When I was younger, I used to think I would be partying all day when I become 21. But nothing really matched my expectations of me adulting. Maybe this is what life is. 


I would say for where I am in my life may not be what I expected to be. But I don't regret any part of it. Where I am and what I am is exactly what I should be.
I set a personal goal for myself this year and that is to follow my passion and except everything, life has planned for me. Following my passion is a big milestone for me to grow.


I want to share my life with you and grow gradually. I want my future kids to be able to see an online scrapbook of my life and understand me as a person. Being able to share my life with you, has brought me so much joy and self-motivation. I feel extremely fortunate to share this platform with you. Here we understand and help each other with not just fashion and beauty tips but a lot more.


Thank you for being a part of my life journey and becoming my second family. Your love and support mean the world to me. I wish to bring new and helpful contents in the future.




Love from my side...


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
Eye makeup

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
Makeup look



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY




If you liked my blog so far, feel free to like, share and comment.
For any suggestions leave a comment.  


↝ connect with me
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™WEBSITE💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™FACEBOOK💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™INSTAGRAM💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™PINTEREST💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™TUMBLR💙💙💙

Comments

Popular Posts