Ethiglo Face Wash Review & Personal Experience

Hey guys!

How have you been? It's been so long I have posted a blog. I am extremely sorry for being so inactive. I was extremely busy with some stuff going on in my life. Also, I am building my Instagram & Youtube, so if you haven't yet followed me on Instagram, go ahead & do so.

Enough of storytelling. Let's start with the review.

So in this blog, I would be reviewing one of the new face washes that I came across. It is the Ethiglo Face Wash.

Ethiglo Face Wash
Ethiglo Face Wash

Price: Rs. 220/- for 70 ml
Shelf Life: 3 years
Availability: It is available on Amazon, Flipkart etc. and their website.
                        
Ingredients: Kojic acid, Vitamin C, Liquorice, Nicotinamide, Glycolic Acid, Lactic acid, Salicyclic acid, Triclosan, VitE, D-Panthenol, DM water, Glycerin, PG, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Gum Binder, EDTA, SLS, Preservatives, Perfume.

Company’s Claim: 
  • Skin lightening face wash.
  • Deep cleansing facial foam.
  • Helps to reduce blemishes & lighten skin tone.
  • Provides deep cleansing.
  • Instant refresh.
  • Pollution-free face wash
  • Anti-acne action
  • Skin lightening & brightening effect

Packing: Ethiglo Face Wash comes in a white cardboard packaging with all ingredients list, manufacture date, expiry date, price, how to use etc. The actual product comes in a tube with a flip-up cap. The tube contains all the information too.
I personally love white packaging. I think it looks super sleek & classy. The packaging is pretty decent and it gets a thumbs up from my side.

Texture: It has a white thick texture with red beads in it. The beads melt onto the skin while massaging.

Ethiglo Face Wash
Ethiglo Face Wash























Ethiglo Face Wash
Ethiglo Face Wash












My Experience:


 Coming to my actual experience, the face wash has a thick foamy texture with red beads in it. It is a very foamy facewash and creates foams instantly after adding little water. The red beads melt into the face while massaging the fash wash on the face. It is not a gel face wash but has a foamy texture which is preferable to most of the people.
 Coming to the feel, the skin feels clean & fresh after using this particular product. Face significantly looks brighter. With regular use the acne marks reduce. I have also seen little reduction in my hyperpigmentation around my mouth. You will have to use it for a while in order to get the desired result. All products take time to show results, so as this one. 
It works amazing for oily skin people. Normal and combination skin people can also use it without any problem. But for dry skin people, you need a heavy moisturizer after you use this face wash.



Ethiglo Face Wash
Ethiglo Face Wash





That’s all I have to say about Ethiglo face wash. Let's come to the pros & cons of the Ethiglo Face Wash.

Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Classy packaging
  • Paraben-free
  • Good smell
  • Lathers well
  • Gives instant glow
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Lighten acne marks
  • Lighten hyperpigmentation
  • Very good for oily skin

Cons:
  • Not that good for dry skin


Ethiglo Face Wash
Ethiglo Face Wash


Final Say:


This is a good everyday face wash. I would highly recommend it to oily skin people. If you are dry skin, do use a moisturizer after using it and you will be good to go.


With this, we have come to the end of the review. Thank you so much for reading the entire blog💖. 


If you have any suggestions or queries do let me know in the comment section. 



If you liked my article about "Ethiglo Face Wash Review & Personal Experience ", don't forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT.


"Live your life, Love yourself and make People Laugh".






↝ connect with me
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™WEBSITE💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™FACEBOOK💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™INSTAGRAM💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™YOUTUBE💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™PINTEREST💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™TUMBLR💙💙💙


Comments

Popular Posts