MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )

There is nothing more satisfying than unwinding the day and pampering the skin. Removing a full face of makeup and taking care of the skin can provide so much joy and satisfaction. After a long tiring day, all we see is the bed but sleeping in a face full of makeup, sweat and dust is the worst thing you are doing for your skin.
A couple of weeks before I have discussed the importance of a good morning skincare routine in order to keep the skin protected throughout the day. Today I would be discussing my night skincare routine. A good night skincare routine is extremely crucial for overall skin health and texture.

If you are interested in knowing my night skincare routine then keep on reading..................................


Step 1: Cleansing

My skincare regime starts with cleansing my face thoroughly with the AHAGLOW SKIN REJUVENATING FACE WASH. This face wash was recommended by my dermatologist. It is recommended for acne-prone skin. It helps to rejuvenate skin by removing dead cells resulting in a clean healthy-looking face. 
This step helps to remove any kind of oils, dirt, and moisture trapped in my skin.

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )
Step 2: Face Pack

After I am done with cleansing, I like putting a face pack for extra cleansing. The face pack I use the most is the HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE PACK. This face pack is enriched with Neem, Turmeric and Multani Mitti which helps reduce the secretion of excess oil, clean clog pores, skin redness and prevents pimples. This face pack is the best face pack for acne-prone skin.

I like to apply the face pack all over the face and keep it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )


Step 2: Toner

After the face pack, I apply a toner. This step is usually skipped by most of the women but it is one of the important steps. Using a toner is extremely useful to remove any excess dirt and oil on the skin leaving a fresh-looking face. It hydrates the skin and helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin. I use the BIOTIQUE BIO CUCUMBER PORE TIGHTENING TONER. This toner has Cucumber, Peppermint oil, Dhania, Manju, phal and Haldi which helps to improve the skin texture.

I like to take the product in a cotton pad and rub it on the face.

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )


Step 4:  Moisturizer

Hydration is the key when it comes to skincare especially at night. A moisturizer acts as water for our skin. This step should never be skipped if you want a youthful and glowing face in the longer run. I use the MAMAEARTH OIL-FREE FACE MOISTURIZER. This particular moisturizer is enriched with apple cider vinegar which is extremely useful in preventing acne breakouts and also reducing dark spots. The best thing about this product is that it is paraben-free and made off of 100% natural ingredients.

I take a good amount of the moisturizer and massage it onto the skin in an upward motion for 2 minutes.

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )

Step 5: Face Oil

Applying a face oil is not crucial but this is an additional step I like to do to pamper my skin. Although there are so many benefits of using a face oil. As the oil penetrates deep into the skin more easily than a moisturizer, it helps in giving that extra moisture to the skin. I love using the PALM GRAPE SEED AND SEA BUCKTHORN GLOW-RESTORE FACE OILS BLEND. This face oil has worked like worders for my skin. I have mentioned this product so many times in my previous articles.

I have made a detailed review for this particular oil in a separate post. If you are interested then you can check it out. 
https://mybeautyandfashionscrapbook.blogspot.com/2019/06/plum-grape-seed-and-sea-buckthorn-oil.html

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )


Step 6: Spot Correction

This is another step that is skipped by most of the women. I usually spot correct only at night as the product gets sufficient time to penetrate deep into the skin. I have recently started using the MAMAEARTH BYE-BYE BLEMISH FACE CREAM as spot correction. I have been using this cream for 4 weeks and I am loving the result. I usually break out every month during the menstrual cycle and the pimples always leave nasty marks on my face. After using this product my acne marks has visibly lightened. It has also helped me with breakouts. I never expected such result from this cream but surprisingly it has worked amazingly well for my skin.  

If you want a in-depth review about this product, do let me know in the comment section and I would definitely come up with a full review of the MAMAEARTH BYE-BYE BLEMISH FACE CREAM.

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )


Step 7: Lip Care

Hydrating the lips is as important as hydrating the skin. You don't want to roam around with chapped lips right?  Not only it will keep your lips plump but also will make the lipstick application much easier.
I use the MAYBELLINE LIP BALM ALIA 💙 NY LIMITED EDITION to hydrate my lips.

MY NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )





Step by step demonstration of my skincare is given below. I have tried to make my blog a little more interesting by filming a small video explaining my night skincare routine. Hope you appreciate my efforts.





"Live your life, Love yourself and make People Laugh".


If you liked my article about "MY NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE( FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN )", don't forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT.




↝ connect with me
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™WEBSITE💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™FACEBOOK💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™INSTAGRAM💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™PINTEREST💙💙💙
 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™TUMBLR💙💙💙


Comments

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... La mer cream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts